Sunday, April 1, 2012

The blogs new direction | Getting excited!

I was told, a couple of years ago, I should start a blog for my photography and so, I did. I had no clue what to do with it! I have just been posting shoots I've done and written a few lines on how I felt. BORING! I am not a woman of eloquent words and so my posts do not inspire deep emotions or thought.
I am going a new route. It may take me a little time to get it organized but I am going to post weekly about my latest photo shoot and tell you how I did it. I will tell you what camera settings, what lens, what lighting I used, post processing, etc. I will even tell you my brain storming process. I will try to spice it up but you may see my kids a few times. I may do food, newborns, families, weddings, commercial, who knows! I have several ideas up my sleeves... Also, if you have suggestions or something you really want to see please feel free to ask away. I would love for this to be interactive. :)
Happy Sunday! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment