Saturday, February 12, 2011

Michelle Rockin' the Prom Dress | Teaser

You may remember Michelle's senior portraits over the summer. We never got to get pictures of her rockin' the prom dress. We picked a day and time that we were both available and I told her I hope it snows! I got my wish! Yay for fresh pretty snow. It was pretty cold but luckily no wind. We had a good time, short, but good. I didn't even need a reflector today, the snow did a wonderful job of reflecting light for me. Thank you snow, I appreciated it.

Michelle came over to my house January 29th and I did her makeup then hair. My daughter helped with going through all of the hair stuff. After the hair and makeup we went up the street to a vacant lot and got some great shots with untainted snow. Watch for the collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment