Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Girl Teaser!



So, a little story...

In 2000-2001 I moved to Pittsburgh, PA to go to the Art Institute. I met Amanda at church in the singles ward. In 2002 I decided to put my education on hold and serve a mission for my church. 2002-2004 I was living in Utah serving as a full-time missionary for my church. Amanda was also serving as a full-time missionary in the same exact mission as I was called to. She had gotten there before me. We lost touch and then I find her on Facebook and find out that she was moving to DC... close to where I am! So I got together with her and her husband and took some maternity pictures of her. Now her daughter has been born and I get to photograph the precious sleeping beauty, Emily! She slept for the whole time. Whether she was clothed, naked, on her tummy or back. It is nice to get together with old friends and meet their new families! I love it! So I am attaching a shot from the maternity session and the newborn session! This is Emily at 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment