Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fall Bohemian

This was a long project, longer than i thought it would take me to finish.  

A big thank you to Ania for coming out to model for me. Isn't she gorgeous?? She was such a pleasure to work with.

I made this dress the night before the shoot because I could not find anything I loved enough for her wardrobe. So, I grabbed a 50% off coupon for Joanns and picked up some pretty lace and a pattern on sale for $1. Super simple pattern. 

 The cuff is from Forever 21.

 The necklace was handmade by Lyn Montes.  She is so talented!  Gorgeous work!  

I did her hair and makeup myself. Not too bad. ;) I had hoped to have a professional come in to help but she had a family emergency so of course she was excused!  








 This is the image I envisioned when I dreamed up this photo shoot.   I drew it out... 







1 comment:

  1. Nice!! That swing is pretty cool... and good job on the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete