Friday, December 13, 2013

Rock Star

There is another part to this particular shoot but it is not finished yet!  The images that I am releasing now are some of the fun shots that we did AFTER we got the one shot that I had been dreaming in my head.  That one shot will be released shortly once all of the elements are put into place.  In the mean time, enjoy these images of this hot momma and drool over these guitars.  These were only two of the 4 she brought.  Quadruple drool!  A BIG thank you to N.D.G. Artistry for the hair and makeup.  She was wonderful to work with!  I sent her ideas that I had and she made them better. I really wanted a faux hawk braid and she had no trouble whipping this up!  Thank you Nicci!  Thank you to our fabulous model, Michele.  She was perfect.  Not only did she own everything she wore and used but she rocked it!  We played lots of fun rock bands and she sang and got into character. :)  So much fun!  Last but not least I want to thank Lyn for being such a great assistant.  She helped make all of this possible and was willing to do whatever I needed.  What a great team!  










No comments:

Post a Comment