Sunday, July 14, 2013

Red Riding Hood

This has been one of my biggest projects to date.  I love fashion. I love working with models and I love stories.  For a few years now I have wanted to do my own rendition of Little Red Riding Hood.  I decided to this version with a high fashion twist. 

 I am so grateful for Justine and Adam for being a part of this project and for being such great models.  Also, I want to thank Kathy for the awesome face painting job for our wolf and for Cortney and her mad skills with hair and makeup.  Thanks to Caley for being a fabulous assistant and Brian for being a great conversationalist.  

After 4 months of post production I am pleased to release the final product!  

Here of some of my inspirations that I gathered from story books and Forever 21...




And without further ado, here are the final pieces!

Be careful when walking through the forest alone. 

And be careful who you choose to prey upon.




No comments:

Post a Comment